The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Italia, Italia, Italia



Well, I'm off to Little Italy on College West in Toronto to watch the final (sniff). Few believed me when I said Italy would get this far, and I hope they win it. The game could indeed go either way, and regardless of what happens, it will be a tight game, most likely 1-0. Both teams are quite good, but I think Italy has a slight edge. In any case, as long as it doesn't go to the dreaded and ridiculous penalties, I'm happy.
Turn on your televisions, you just might see me on the news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home