The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Friday, May 04, 2007

Hamlet syndrome, as my friend would call it

I've heard of people taking a loooong time, but this guy takes the biscuit.

Incidentally, I'm listening to a song off Rush's latest album, and it's quite good. The last Rush album I bought was 2112, but I may pick this one up. From what I've heard, it's their best in years.

Also, I will most likely be attending the Northrop Frye Symposium at U of Ottawa this evening. The even runs until Sunday, but most of the speakers who interest me are speaking tonight, and besides, registration tomorrow is too early. A wine and cheese will follow this evenings events...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Armen K would enjoy your comment...

11:25 a.m.  
Blogger Pious Labours said...

haha, I was thinking of him too, but even he didn't take 13 years.

11:33 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... he still hasnt graduated, and he would be completing yr 8 right about now

11:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god. I can't even imagine. it took him that long for an undergrad? he might as well have gone to grad school.

do you think he's really had 70 job offers in the past year? doing what??

1:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home