The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Monday, April 09, 2007

And music shall untune the sky

I was recently toying with the idea of adding some music to this blog, and the I saw Dr. J beat me to it (the function is standard on myspace, but I had never seen it on blogspot). I'm currently experimenting with this, so please bear with me if it doesn't work at first.

If it does work, you are listening to the UEFA Champions League anthem. It is an actual recent piece of classical music written in a Handelian style (in fact, when I first heard it, I thought it was Handel). Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"These are the champions!"

Ahh, I'm so pumped for some football now!

Phil

12:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arb, I want to make my own website. Teach me how! lol

10:31 p.m.  
Blogger Dr J said...

The rumble rumble rumble beat?

(Yes, I'm a Dryden in the wool punning linguist.)

11:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home