The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Layton's Big (G)ass

I'm sure some of you have already seen this priceless blooper from Parliament Hill. I myself saw it sometimes in December, but I remembered it today (for some reason) and am offering it for your delectation.
Question period in the House of Commons is often funny, but this takes the cake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr J said...

What did Homer Simpson say? "I need a little gas for my ass..." (Methanes the Jack[-ass?] doth protest too much.)

A true Freudian slip, though an apocryphal one:

A man is sitting at the dinner table with his wife, kids, and mother-in-law. Everything is delightful: the turkey smells heavenly, the children are well-behaved; the wine is good. Demurely, he turns to his mother-in-law. He means to ask, "Will you pass the potatoes, please?"

What he says is, "You've ruined my life, you f*cking miserable emasculating b*tch! Oh-- and the pepper, too, if you don't mind."

6:33 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home