The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Saturday, April 28, 2007

O Brave New World!

That's it: I finally moved into my new place. It's a decent enough bachelor, but it's the Taj Mahal compared to my previous place (room in an unhouselike house). I finished assembling my Ikea sofa bed, but I'm still pissed because those damn Swedes included 7 nuts when I needed 8, and their instructions, which are illustrations with absolutely no annotations, were probably drawn by a chimpanzee who is blind in one eye. Nevertheless, it's finished, and the Rogers cable dude just came by and installed my internet, so although I won't have phone service until May 3rd, I'll be connected to the world.

I'll ask my friend to take pics of the place on his digital camera. As soon as he does, I'll upload them for your viewing pleasure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, glad you're settled in!

7:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home