The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Euro Quickie

I'm off to watch the last semi-final (sniff) between Russia and Spain in a couple of hours. This is the first time Russia has made it this far since the collapse of the Soviet Union. Spain also hasn't made it this far in 24 years. Should be a good one.

I refused to predict this one as it will be perhaps the most unpredictable game of the tournament. I'm thinking Spain will narrowly win, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Russia wins 1-0. Let's go with the latter and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home