The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wow, that's angry!

I've been known to rant, and that has given me a taste for it in others. A few months ago, I linked to Maddox, whose rants are deadly, accurate, and funny.

Today, I discovered another gentleman ranter, except his rants are in video format. It must be said that he lacks the bite and wit of Maddox, but I do appreciate angry humour when the target is apt. His title is "Angriest Man Alive," a title I myself bestowed on Maddox. Time will tell who's angrier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home