The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Res Ipsa Loquitur, vol. VI

This picture had me laughing hysterically. The caption is very apt



!Spoiler! I think I've seen this image before, minus the swastika. My guess is the dude was wearing a shirt with the ancient Hindu symbol , which the Nazis adopted and modified because it looked cool, and someone merely photoshopped it.

By the way, the swastika is a very ancient symbol, and I just found out that its use was fairly widespread. The word itself is Sanskrit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. Many people don't believe me when I say my religion believes the swastika to be of great importance and is highly respected. At tweleve years old, I have seen/heard many people abuse the swastika.
Just wanted to say that =)

10:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home