The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Surprise Surprise (not ironically!)

Laudator's blog recently got an R rating, so I decided to see what mine was:

Online Dating

I am genuinely surprised and appalled. According to the rating, the only objectionable work was "gun" (which I don't even remember using). Strangely enough, it overlooked all the profanity. I suppose it wasn't programmed to notice the words "suck" and "balls" in the same sentence :-)

All right, you can now officially let your kids view this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home