The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Losin' it

2007 has so far been a dry year for funny videos, but so far this has to be the front-runner. I won't spoil it for you, but I found out later that the main guy may be familiar.

Anyway, this is the first video all year that genuinely had me rolling in the aisles. Enjoy.

Addendum: What killed me is when he yells "IAAAAN." It reminded me of Captain Kirk's classic roar "Khaaaaan!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that guys seems to be using several sedetives.

i especially liked the part where he gets tackled at the end.

Alejandro Escovedo

9:49 a.m.  
Blogger tedt said...

Video seemed bigoted to me. The extremely short-tempered would not appreciate that arbilius.

4:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home