The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Consummatus Est

Well it finally happened: I'm done coursework! though brain probably won't register it for a couple of days. All I know is that for the next couple of days I'm going into caveman mode, i.e., no thinking or speaking, and certainly no "work." If I need to communicate with someone, I'll use a series of distinguishable grunts.

It's a strangely serene feeling I have right now. Soon enough I'll start working on some projects, including trying to get something published by the end of summer. Even then, it's a much more calm experience than having someone putting a gun to your head and telling you to read and write essays. I feel liberated.

I'll probably return after caveman mode has concluded, or if I get really bored :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home