The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nostalgia, vol. II

Most of you should get a kick out of this list (complete with the trailers themselves, of course). I disagree with the placement of the Transformers theme: I think it was "kick ass" one.

And now for something completely different: I visited my folks in Toronto for the weekend. It was nice, but I'm glad to be back. Apart from my own person, and more books, I brought with me a DVD player and a TV! I still won't get cable, but it's nice to have the option of renting DVDs, etc. I already have three that I had purchased some time ago: Monty Python's Life of Brian, Holy Grail, and "How to Irritate People" by John Cleese, a low budget, obscure production which is very funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home