The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Friday, April 06, 2007

Squirrel Strikes Again

Here's the latest episode from everyone's favourite ranting squirrel.
I completely agree with his (brief) rant on TV. I don't have a TV, and I don't think I can stand having one anymore anyway: the stupid shows piss me off, and the relentless commercials make me want to stick an icepick in my head. I could be wrong, but not having the idiot box on has cleared my head. If there's something worth watching, I will watch it online and/or eventually buy/watch it on DVD. TV is just a way for advertisers to infiltrate your home, nothing else; the paucity of good content makes it a nuisance more than anything else.

finis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home