The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Eeza nice, ah?


I'm planning on seeing the new Borat movie next week (it seems that everyone and their mother is going to see it).  I just learned this evening that Borat has a sidekick (Azamat?), and he happens to speak Armenian of all languages!  I find this hilarious and makes me want to see the film even more.  
Anyone out there seen it?  Leave your impressions herein.  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haven't seen it. let us know what you think!

7:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home