The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Monday, October 30, 2006

Picture Time

My friend sent me a couple of pictures from an outing we had 2 weeks ago. I'm sharing with you one picture I thought particularly amusing:




The woman on my left was the birthday girl: we were pretending to be an 
existentialist/nihilist French couple who had lost interest in everything.  
I think my shirt and hat combo is particularly appropriate.

Enjoy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool pic!

8:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your picture is "becoming"

4:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home