The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Comps Update vol. I

It's official: I passed both my comps on Friday.

I feel strangely ripped off and anti-climactic. I also feel as if I should be doing something now workwise, but I supposed these are normal, post-comp sentiments.

I will repeat the process in 2008, except the stakes will be higher because I will be studying for my major are comp, the 18th century. I found juggling two comp areas challenging, so the major should prove somewhat refreshing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zelda said...

ripped off and anti-climactic - hmmm, pretty much sums up grad school!

:)

5:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home