The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Monday, November 19, 2007

See-Real Mascots

This list was simply too funny to ignore. Although the analysis is facetious, one can't help but wonder if there's some truth to it.

(This reminds me: has there been a new cereal mascot in the past twenty years? I can't think of one. )

By the way, to this list I would add the Sugar Crisp bear. As a kid I thought there was something odd about him. Now that I'm an adult, I'm convinced that he is an inveterate pothead. Notice how his eyes are always half open and his voice never wavers from a indolent drawl.
Besides this, I always hated the cereal as a kid: no less than 20 minutes after opening the box, the pieces would stick together. Come to think of it, why would anyone buy a cereal with the word SUGAR in the name?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. sugar crisp tastes like SHIT!

5:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home