The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Manufacturing Cont'ent

I doubt many of my readers care about the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) or its athletes, and I'm fairly certain that only the thickest blockheads out there need to be informed about the duplicity of news media. However, having said all that, here is a very recent and solid example of "innocent" editing that leads one man to say the opposite of what he actually said. Especially with the internet, I'm surprised that anyone out there actually watches cable/network news. The latter is an obsolescent paradigm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home