The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Best Movie of All Time

I couldn't resist sharing this one with you. I've seen my share of B-movies, but this one takes the biscuit.

From what I understand, the clip is from a movie called "The Intruder," and the protagonist's name is Rambu (seriously). It's a 1986 rip-off of the then popular Rambo. What the Greek subtitles are doing there is anyone's guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr J said...

Oh, that's just all kinds of awful, isn't it? Actor playing Rambu makes Jackie Chan look like Laurence Olivier by comparison. *shiver*

8:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home