The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A little learning is...

Good to see that at least some aspects of public education in Canada have improved over the last few years. Boy, I remember back when I was in grade 10 there were two teacher's strikes owing to the insane cutbacks of then premier Mike Harris.

Note to self: teach in Nunavut for a couple of years and retire.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did hockey jones go?

11:55 p.m.  
Blogger Pious Labours said...

I don't know precisely. All I can say is that his blog is now deliberately defunct.

9:52 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about dancing with the stars? it is a good show!

5:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home