The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Funnies

I know this may be a slightly dated cultural reference, but this guy is one of the most talented impersonators I have ever seen. I know he was on the cast of MadTV about 5 years ago, but I haven't heard of him since.

It figures: MadTV produced some of the funniest people I know (especially Will Sasso), but none of them has had any success after leaving the show. On the other hand, Saturday Night Live produced some of the biggest excuses for comedians who inexplicably went on to have LOOONG and successful careers (1980s Eddie Murphie and the sadly short-lived Chris Farley among the exceptions).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home