The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Expert ranting

I have never mentioned Foamy, one of my favourite internet cartoons. Yes, he is a high-pitched squirrel, but his rants are classic and often dead on. I highly recommend you take a look at the latest installment, a rant on celebrities (I hope the author doesn't mind me embedding it here).

Other episodes are available on the original website. For some strange reason, not all the episodes are there. To see them all, including the previous one, a hilarious piece on Valentine's day gifts , go here

Incidentally, the cartoon is slightly NSFW. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

It was hard to concentrate on that - I was busy reading etalk daily's website

11:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRAVO squirrel!

~John

11:51 p.m.  
Blogger Rick said...

I love Foamy.

He did one about Starbucks that was classic!

5:03 p.m.  
Blogger __ said...

Foamy is my hero. He shares with us teh Way of teh Light and Truth, in straight terms and without any of this political correctness crap we are spoonfed every day.

Btw, I think he wouldn't be as funny without his crazy pill-popping buddy, Pillz-e.

"Gotta have the drugsss!"

11:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home