The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Friday, November 18, 2005

Official GRE

My Official Score Report for the General GRE test came today, and the good news is I didn't hallucinate the day I wrote it (I had strep throat and couldn't cancel). I did better than expected on the Verbal section, 720, which is 98th percentile (finally a good standardized test score). I totally bombed the math section with a 440 (I'd rather not say what percentile that is). Let's see if this helps my applications at home or in the States. I won't find out how I did on the subject test until probably Christmas, so stay tuned all three of you :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry about your math section. you're an english student, right? i think your verbal and subject test will be of more interest to the schools, anyway. so you should be happy! celebrate!

it sucks that you have to wait until xmas to find out about the subject, though. just focus on those damn applications until then.

keep updating!

7:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home