The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Friday, July 13, 2007

Brief Rant

Perhaps owing to my exposure to a certain irate author today, I am going to provide a brief rant of my own about something I just witnessed.

How lame do you have to be to have a blog that one can view by invitation only? That must be the stupidest thing I've ever seen (I won't say whose it is; I certainly didn't know such a thing existed until a few minutes ago).

If you're writing something on the internet, it is intended for public consumption, as it is a public medium. If you don't want people you don't know to see what you think or stupid pictures of you with your cats, then no one is putting a gun to your head! Keep a freakin' diary! (which is what most blogs are anyways).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is like totally related to you in so many ways:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ZfXQWK7S6c&feature=dir

6:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i.love.him.
& Im getting fired for abusive internet use...
GOLD.

1:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home