The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Friday, July 13, 2007

But where's the love?

Wow, I finally did it: I finally found someone who hates more things than I do.

At first I just assumed he was an angry young man with a huge axe to grind against everyone and everything, but, as I read through some posts, I found his commentary insightful and usually accurate, which belies the rhetoric (i.e., vulgarity) of his posts.

Perhaps my favourite rant is about how much Garfield sucks (balls): his crude illustration is dead on, I think. My only complaint is that the author only provides a rant every month or so. So far, there have been only three rants in 2007!

I will be adding the link to his page in my sidebar. Indeed this places him among some illustrious company! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home