The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Friday, November 17, 2006

Picture Time

The pirated version of my nephew's photos are out (I still sound strange referring to him thus). I am posting them here for the benefit of my two readers and posterity (or until the 'net collapses). Ike is only two days old now, but these photos were taken on the day of his birth. Still difficult to tell who he looks like. All I know is, that's a lotta hair for a newborn boy! For what it's worth, I looked like an old man when I was born :)
More to come, I'm sure.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable!

9:36 p.m.  
Blogger Pious Labours said...

yeah, tee hee!
Babies look kinda funny when they are just born: my younger sister looked like she was Inuit in the day she was born! And, like I said, I looked like an old man :)
We'll see how little Ike looks in a few weeks.

11:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home