The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I sound like...


During my pleasant evening in Hamilton with Dr. J, celebrating his naissance, I also had the pleasure of conversing with ZeldaPhd. We discussed possible celebrites whom I sound like, and she finally determined that it is Jeremy Piven. He's a celebrity of not great fame, but his CV is far more impressive than mine. I downloaded a video of him to see if I really do sound like him. Go to this site and download either sound clips or videos. For those of you who know me personally, give me your thoughts.
(I think I look better. What do you think?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home