The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Monday, August 06, 2007

Wow What a Woman

This is an old clip I myself saw about six months ago, but I just rediscovered it today. I hate to use a male metaphor to describe a woman, but one has to admire her balls (or chutzpah). :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

boring...yawn

2:50 a.m.  
Blogger Pious Labours said...

I suppose if it's way over your head, it would be boring.

12:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is because it is borning

2:15 a.m.  
Blogger tedt said...

anonymous,

you suck. if you are going to insult piouslabours' posts, at least spell correctly. "it is because it is BORNING" has the trademark of a 2 year old.

pious labours is right when he supposes the subject matter is way over your head.

9:54 a.m.  
Blogger Pious Labours said...

Wow, your logic has left me breathless: "the video is boring because it is 'borning'". What are doing on this blog? You should really be working for NASA or something like that.

10:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home