The Literary Salon

A free salon wherein patrons and passers-by may view or contribute ideas on literary and generally intellectual matters. The blog will strive to maintain its commitment to wit, humour and perspicuous analysis.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, now Ottawa, Ont, Canada

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ahh, Memories

I found a clip of this game that I played about 2-3 years ago on my PS2, which has since become obsolete.

The game is called Manhunt, and it is in my opinion the most violent game ever. In fact, I believe it was banned in some countries, such as New Zealand.

If you end up watching the clip, don't feel bad for the "victims": most of them are gang members of neo-nazi hicks anyway :-)

Man I miss that game :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and you're 18th cent wanna be ROCK!

6:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right! You and that wanna be you from the year 1700 ROCK!

You're bring the play back to plato!

ROCK ON!

6:53 p.m.  
Blogger Pious Labours said...

Ok, thanks, I think.
Still not quite sure I understand: your statements make little sense either grammatically or semantically.

Besides, what does this have to do with the video game?

7:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Man,

I remember you played that game like a crazy man!!!

You loved that game!

Perhaps it enabled you to vent your frustation with society.

Ah, the days of old.

John

2:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home